CALL FOR A QUICK ESTIMATE FOR OUR ANIMAL INFESTATION REMOVAL SERVICE TODAY!
Do you have Animal Noises at your house and need some help? Call your local Critter Control office today at 505.545.8883 in Albuquerque or 505.545.8891 in Santa Fe for effective infestation removal services.
7508 Avenger Way, STE 2A
Santa fe NM 87507
3700 Osuna NE, STE 527
Albuquerque NM, 87109
Get a FAST ESTIMATE from Critter Control of New Mexico!
- Tularemia is a disease found in both animals and humans that is caused by the bacteria Francisella tularensis. Rodents, rabbits, and hares are more likely to carry the disease and can die in large numbers if an outbreak occurs
- Humans can contract the disease in different ways such as tick or deer fly bites, or skin contact with an animal that has already contracted the disease
- Tularemia is found in North America particularly in the Rocky Mountains and the Mississippi River
- Tick bite
- Consuming contaminated food or game meat that wasn’t cooked properly
- A bite or scratch from an animal that carries the disease
- Joint pain
- Muscle pain
- Rapid fever
- Sores or lesion at the contraction site
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Get treated by a doctor
- When outdoors avoid tick infested areas in the spring and summer
- Wear long sleeves and pants when outdoors
- Cases of Tularemia are most commonly reported in the middle of winter and during the summer