CALL FOR A QUICK ESTIMATE FOR OUR ANIMAL INFESTATION REMOVAL SERVICE TODAY!
Do you have Animal Noises at your house and need some help? Call your local Critter Control office today at 505.545.8883 in Albuquerque or 505.545.8891 in Santa Fe for effective infestation removal services.
7508 Avenger Way, STE 2A
Santa fe NM 87507
3700 Osuna NE, STE 527
Albuquerque NM, 87109
Get a FAST ESTIMATE from Critter Control of New Mexico!
- Histoplasmosis is an infection caused by a fungus that is found in the feces of bats and birds that are in humid locations. Histoplasmosis is not serious as long as it is confined to the lungs, if it spreads throughout the body it can deadly.
- Histoplasmosis is found in poultry farms, enclosed buildings where bats or birds have roosted, and traditional bird roosts
- Histoplasmosis is also found in organic and natural fertilizers
- Fungus growth is promoted by bird feces refine the soil
- Mild cases of Histoplasmosis might not be noticed
- Severe cases of Histoplasmosis can cause severe respiratory issues with flu-like symptoms
- Could possibly spread to the bloodstream
- Get treatment from a doctor
- Get rid of large amounts of birds living too closely to human or livestock
- Get a location tested for Histoplasmosis before starting work
- Wear a face mask with a dust filter or a self-contained breathing apparatus
- Wear gloves, boots, and other protective clothing
- Disinfect everything
- Tear down od bird roosts while the weather is cold or wet or dampen ter area before working
- Histoplasmosis spores can be spread after the feces has dried out, been leached by the rain, of if the soil is mixed up by the wind