CALL FOR A QUICK ESTIMATE FROM US FOR OUR BED BUG, PEST EXTERMINATION OR CRITTER CONTROL SERVICES TODAY!
- 505.349-4178 - Albuquerque
- 505.715-5558 - Santa Fe
If you prefer contact by email, please complete the form below. We will follow up with you promptly and provide a quote right away!
1364 Rufina Circle Suite 10
Santa fe NM 87507
3700 Osuna NE, STE 527
Albuquerque NM, 87109
Get a FAST ESTIMATE from
WILDLIFE PEST PREVENTION SERVICES
Critter Control of New Mexico provides effective answers for wildlife pest prevention in Albuquerque and Santa Fe. Our outstanding prevention techniques will keep wildlife and pests out of your home and your mind for seasons to come.
Prevention techniques may include home modifications and exclusion material installation. Because each home and wildlife situation vary, each prevention plan is created individually. Critter Control has experience with preventing any and all wildlife pest control situations.
Keeping animals away from your home and property is one of the main ways to keep them from moving in.
- Wildlife will enter homes and property in search of nesting and food opportunities.
- Limiting food, water, and habitat options will keep wildlife animals off of your property and out of your home.
- Habitat modifications may include keeping pet food inside, limiting water sources, and keeping brush piles away from the home.
Your Critter Control technician will assist with modifications and making future modification suggestions.
One of the best methods of prevention will include installing exclusion materials. Exclusion materials is items such as vent screening, entry hole sealing, and more. Installing a barrier between your home and the outdoors will keep animals from moving in and invading. Your technician will identify each possible area of entry around your home and create an individual plan of pest exclusion.
Common Exclusion Points
- Chimney — Adding chimney caps and screening helps prevent animals from entering or nesting
- Plumbing Vents — Animals seeking shelter can try entering through plumbing pipes and will often get stuck
- Roof & Fascia Spaces — Poorly sealed points between roof & fascia invite animal to sneak into your home undetected
- Roof Vents — Lightweight, flimsy vents should be replaced with heavy, secure roof vents to avoid easy animal entry
- Oven & Bathroom Exhaust Vents — Adding screening to vents helps keep pests out
- Roof/Soffit Intersection — Securing gaps will help prevent animal chewing and entering through the holes
- Holes in Siding — Repairing & reinforcing any holes will discourage animal infestation
- Porch & Deck — Durable screening around the base of porches and decks prevents nesting animals
- Trees & Landscaping — Removal of overhanging tree limbs and overgrown vegetation will prevent easy access for animal entry
While wildlife sometimes appear small and harmless, it is important to remember there are many hazards and injuries are associated with wild animals. From diseases and parasites to painful bites, a wildlife encounter can become a serious health risk. To protect yourself and your family, call a trained professional to inspect all wildlife issues.
EFFECTIVE PEST PREVENTION
For any help with keeping wildlife animals out of your home or off your property in New Mexico, give Critter Control a call. We also offer free home inspections to help us determine what your wildlife problem is and how to best address it.
INSERT TEXT HERE