CALL FOR QUICK AND SIMPLE FREE PHONE ESTIMATE TODAY!
Call your local Critter Control office today at 505.545.8883 in Albuquerque or 505.545.8891 in Santa Fe for effective bed bug extermination services.
DO I REALLY HAVE BED BUGS?
- Do you think you may have a bed bug infestation? Here is how you can identify them and make sure they don't cause irreparable damage.
- Trying to determine whether you have bed bugs by bites on your body is a poor way to identify them since bed bugs have a similar bite to other insects.
- A good way to determine if you have bed bugs is by looking at your sheets and furniture for reddish/brown specs. These specs are squished bugs.
IDENTIFYING BED BUGS
- Bed bugs are small brown insects that are about ¼ inch in size
- These little insects are flat and can easily hide themselves in small cracks and crevices, making it hard for you to locate.
- Bed bugs turn dark red after they've fed on blood. They more commonly feed on human blood, but have been known to prey on birds and small animals as well.
- Bed bugs prefer to feed on humans near their head and neck, so if you notice small bites in these areas forming a straight line, you may want to investigate the possibility of a bed bug infestation further
CAN I STOP A BED BUG INFESTATION BY MYSELF?
- It is generally in your best interest to call a professional.
- Bed bugs can easily hide in suitcases, furniture, mattresses, and other materials and go unnoticed, making it extremely difficult to get rid of them completely.
- These pests can go several months without feeding making it additionally difficult to tell if you have been able to get rid of them completely or if they have just gone into hiding
PEST CONTROL — BED BUGS
- The remedies and chemicals you may find at the store and try can be harmful to you, your family, and your pets.
- Critter Control of New Mexico can offer a friendly alternative that will rid you of your pest control problem completely without harming your surroundings.
- Critter Control will provide insect pest removal for you in a safe and humane manner.
- Your experienced technician will determine the extent of the infestation and the bed bug damage, and then get the bed bugs out completely and provide a long-term bed bug pest control plan.